Licensed Funeral Director, Embalmer, and/or Apprentice
Bolin-Dierkes Funeral Home
The Bolin-Dierkes Funeral Home of Zanesville has been serving families for over 100 years. We are looking for someone who can join us in the care of our community members during their time of need. We hope to attract future leaders who are looking to excel in their careers.
What we have to offer:
- Work/life balance with on-call shifts every 3rd day and every 3rd weekend
- No out of town removals
- Insurance, paid vacation, profit sharing, clothing allowance, cell phone allowance
- Paid professional dues, licensing fees, continuing education
- Competitive compensation
Will you be relocating to the Zanesville area?
- Charming Downtown with restaurants, art studios, and breweries
- Dillon State Park, The Wilds, Blackhand Gorge State Nature Preserve, and many other nearby options for outdoor recreation
- Museums, shopping centers and more! All within minutes of Zanesville
For more information or to submit your resume, please reach out to Ty J. Dierkes, owner of the Bolin-Dierkes Funeral Home, at: 740-452-4551, email@example.com, or by mail to the Bolin-Dierkes Funeral Home, 1271 Blue Avenue, Zanesville, Ohio 43701. *
*All inquiries will remain confidential